Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I book a game?
Click "Booking" tab and select your room. A calendar will appear where you can choose a free slot (in green). Fill in your name and contact details and we're all done!
- How long does one game last?
You get 60 minutes of actual game time to find your way out. If you manage to find your way out sooner, you just might end up on our "Wall of fame". Didn't succeed in finding your way out? Then the door will open automatically after 60 minutes. (You have got our promise, we will not keep you locked up!)
- Can more than 4 people enter the room?
Yes this is possible, but depends on the room type and room size. In the description of every room is written the max number of participants.
- Can I book two rooms at the same time?
Yes, you can book two close free slots (e.g. 7pm and 7:30 pm) or contact us via the contact page.
- Where are you located?
You can find us on Margarethaplein 8 in the beautiful city of Leuven, right accross the cathedral! Or click the “Contact” tab and find a handy map, picture and address details. For our second location you can find us in Hasselt on the Thonissenlaan number 46 next to the Yup hotel.
- Do I need to prepare for the game?
No preparation is necessary, there is no dresscode. Some good thinking and teamwork will get you a long way!
- Do I have to be 18 years old to play?
No you do not have to be. Players under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult however (at least one 1 adult per room)
- Do I have to understand Dutch?
Nope, our rooms are designed in such a way you don't have to speak Dutch. All information is given both in Dutch and English if needed. However: communication within your own team remains crucial, no matter what the language!
- I would like to book a game at a time which is not indicated in the calendar, is this possible?
Yes, this is possible. Just contact us via the contact page and we will happily see what we can do for you!
- If the door is locked, how can I leave if it's really needed?
Don't worry! There is a big emergency button (impossible to miss!) that will force the door to open. Also, all our doors can always be opened from the outside and in case of emergency the doors of all rooms are opened. Furthermore, our Gamemasters monitor all games by camera. But pay attention: once you push the emergency button, the game will be aborted!
- Are the rooms air-conditioned?
Yes they are. Don't forget: a breath of fresh air is crucial for a good thinking process!
- Are the rooms accesible to people who are less mobile or in a weelchair? Our rooms are accesible for people who are less mobile, except for Jumanji (Leuven) and Pharaoh's Tomb (Hasselt). Weelchair users will be able to access Box of Mysteries (Leuven) and Monaco Heist (Hasselt).